<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Diving the Great Barrier Reef.......everyday!
Well I started my new job yesterday and it is the best dream job ever. I sit around catching the sun on the catamaran chatting away to people all morning. When we reach the Reef I take a few people out for a snorkle pointing out the different types of coral and sea life. I went for my first dive yesterday, it was amazing, we dived shark alley, I saw so many brightly coloured fish and coral formations, the feeling of weightlessness is unbelievable. My new office is the most beautiful in the world! After lunch we swim to a sandy Island for more snorkling and relaxing and then head back to shore ready for sleep. I can't wait to go back to work again tomorrow.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?