<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Another lovely day in paradise
I have settled into the most enviable lifestyle here in Cairns, it's easy to see how a person can opt out of the rat race and loose themselves in the parallel universe of the reef. I come back for the reef every day with the biggest smile on my face after exploring the coral and meeting up with all the different sea life such as sting rays, sharks, turtles and giant clams. I have decided to stick around for a while to improve my diving and get my certificates, perhaps even to become the new dive master on the boat. I've got a waiting job in a Greek tavern to supplement my new lifestyle, I also get fed there which means that I don't have to survive on the free hostel food in the local backpacker bar 'The Woolshed' (also known at 'The Meat Market").
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?