<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 03, 2003

On the first aniversary of this blog (and the 26th aniversary of my birth) I am happy to bring to you the first installments from the new camera.

Sydney part one

Sydney part two

As usual there will also be a permanent link from my photo page

Thanks to everyone for all the birthday txts and I'm sure those who didn't txt just don't have my number. I havn't checked my mail yet so you can still write and look like you havn't forgotten at all!

I celebrated my birthday with some vodka jelly and lots of chocolate cake among other things and the wonderfull company of the girls, it's all fuzzy heads here thismorning.

On Saturday I watched the legendary Oz v's Ireland game in Durty Nellies, almost every Irish person in the whole of Sydney rooted out their dusty rucksacks and headed off to Melbourn for the match. It was edge of the seat viewing right up to the final whistle which seemed to me was blown far too soon. Rugby mania is alive and well here in Sydney.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?